Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reinvention

They say every seven year your body changes. Your skin type can change your hair changes. Well I don’t know where I am in that cycle but I’m thinking it’s time for a personal change. I’ve done this before some where in my early 20’s I was in the middle of one my dark periods. (I was never a moody teen but I was moody in my twenties. I still am to some extent.) I woke up one day decided I was depressed because I had lived my entire life as a reaction to other peoples mood swings. I just woke up over it! I don’t know what day it was but I made a decision and I changed my life going forward.

Well it’s time again. I use to sketch and draw and design stuff all the time. Somehow I got discouraged and lost my way. I feel it now like the day I decided to live my own life. My creative spirit is roaring back to life I think it’s time to reinvent myself. I think people do see me as creative but there about to realize they had know idea what I’ve been hiding. You can tell from this blog that I love clothes. Did you know I love art too sometimes I think I need it to breathe? Stay tuned the color and texture of my life is about to change I can feel it. A reinvention is on the way. When is the last time you reinvented your self?

No comments:

Post a Comment