Monday, October 4, 2010

Random thought!


So it was a long weekend! My car got towed and that cost me $89. My puppy escaped and he was impounded and he cost me $122. Think on that for a moment….It cost more to get my dog back then my car. 

Random thought I’ll most likely have to drag puppy of the yard next week. So maybe we should up the penalty for men who fool around outside their home fence. Let’s just keep it fare in the animal kingdom. Cheaters could simply be charged a fine, incarcerated for the weekend and them we neuter them. $20 says this would cut the national debt by billions. Most men will not consider being snipped and clipped. They cringe at the thought. Think about it the humane society is genius! The bill sent to congress should be called The Humane Society Act in honor of Puppy. After all it’s only fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment