Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tap Dancing In Rain Puddles

About eight months ago I put myself on a shoe diet. I jumped off the wagon recently and apparently beat it to death with my Nordstrom’s card. It started with the most comfortable sneakers ever on my Vegas trip and end with a boot shopping spree. Ladies I purchased three pairs of boots last weekend. One snow, one rain, and one fashion with no absolute need for any of them. It’s been eight months and I needed to shoe shop it makes me happy! I don’t even have room for them in my closet and I don’t care. Not buying shoes for me is like holding my breath and last week I inhaled and I don’t care.


All week I’ve been wearing my rain boots my new shiny black hunter rain boots and my older shiny teal Hunter rain boots. People at work have been questioning the fact that I own two pair of Hunter rain boot. I figure I live in Seattle it rains 250 of the 364 days of the year and its grey preparing to rain 60 of the days in the middle. I say don’t hate me because I’m tap dancing in rain puddles.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment