Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Girl in a Box


Well it's that time I changed my hair from straight to curly for the winter. It rains too much here to deal with it straight. I've pulled out my sweaters and I'm wearing them but I'm most excited about my mew jacket. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a huge Anthropologie fan. That store is my happy place. If I have a bad day at work I stop by Anthropoligie on my way home. I don't need to buy anything I just like to wonder.

Everyone should find a happy place. That one place where you go to de-stress. I've been debating getting a part time job there but I wonder if the work would ruin my happy place. I don't think so but I wonder if they'd let me get creative. Because that's why I love it.  Being in there makes me want to create and design stuff. I can get that same feeling in a good book or an art museum. I know I'm weird and I've learned to go with it.

I've been going to Anthropolige a lot lately looking for inspiration for my bedroom. It's been a mess lately and I realized I don't like my room. I'm on month three in my new place and I hate my room. I think for me I need to find an inspiration piece and go from there. I'll keep you posted on my quest or if I just lose my mind and decide to move when my lease is up. Every moment spent in my room makes me want out. Help I'm traped in a box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment