Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Fountain of Youth


I have always wanted to be a writer. Bad spelling aside, I think I would be good at it. It's on my 'when I become a mommy list.' In my head I'm a stay at home mom on day and during this time I plan to save the world in my spare time. Besides the economy and the no man thing the other problem with that statement is I have no clue how not to go to work. This is why in order to make this work I have to become a writer now. This way I can work from home.

Anyway  I been waiting to grow up and become a writer.  Well I'm going to be a writer now no more waiting. I  want to write novels. I use to think I need more life experience for this but now I think I just need to start writing. I use to write all the time. I moved recently and I found all my old journals. I sat down and read a bunch of them and there are story plots in there and charters concepts and I just need to stop and develop some of these ideas. Sometimes my random characters and the plots surrounding there lives will keep me up at night. I'm not generally and insomniac because of stress for me it's this stuff. People in my head stories I can't turn off!

I think I just stumbled back in to the passion from my youth the one thing I consistently wanted to be since I was little besides a fashion desiger.  It's like and overwhelming craving I just got to do it. I fill all jazzed up maybe writing is my fountain of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment