Monday, September 20, 2010

What I know about life could fit in a shoe box!!


First Jackie isn't my real name. I'm an honest writer but I'm not into being stocked. Second I'm 33 years old and sometimes I forget that. So if I post something crazy just ignore it. I'm not blonde but I have many moments...blonde moments...vary blonde moments! I've traveled all over the US but unless you count Canada which I really don't.. I've never left the US. I consider Canada the US's crazy cousin. You love them but you wish they weren't always drunk at the family reunion. I love Canadians all the ones I know and love are hilarious! Also note I use way to many explanation points when I type. For your sake I'll try to contain myself... Oh and just one more warning I am a horrible speller and a bad typist so don't hate for being dyslexic. This site has a spell check but I don't like it.

Anywhoo this brings me to the point of this blog. Some will be about fashion, some will be about life, some days I'll just be pondering my guilt over my internal debate on am I a bad puppy mommy or just a busy lady with a crazy puppy. Puppy has only mastered one life lesson in his fist 15 week on this planet "We don't eat shoes!!" I sort of threatened to drop him in the good will drop box. Well I hope you get the point you'll need to check in daily everything is open for discussion. You'll just never know but maybe if I write it all down I can fill up my shoe box and some of yours too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment