Thursday, September 30, 2010

Med Carts In The Work Place!!!


I think every company should employee a nurse who comes a round twice a day handing out meds to the employees. This way Bob in account could get the doggie downer he so desperately needs to get off everyones last nerve and maybe Chris in customer service could get and afternoon pick me up before he snaps and curses’ out a customer. And let’s face it every office has that person who could use a Midol IV drip for the general safety of everyone in the building.

Today I would personal skip the meds and beg for a magic wand. I could say "Puff be gone with you!" waive my wand and have the office to my self. I’m just saying, sometime I think there are to many people on my planet or just maybe a nurse could swing by and refill my Midol IV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment